Kerryth at Spyralle has surprised us all with a lovely gift available for everyone. She’s been updating older outfits with Omega appliers to replace the SL clothing layers, and has offered the Heliconia Kilau’ea as an open gift to all — no group membership needed for this one!
- Spyralle – Heliconia Kilau’ea dress
- [L.Warwick] – Savannah Ankle Strapped Heels – Grape Leather
- Baby Monkey – Surfer neckace and bracelet
- //elephante poses// — Beautiful Hangover #3 pose
Heliconia comes with three lovely skirt designs, two versions of a three-tiered design (one of which is pictured above) and a simple single flat-hemmed skirt (shown in the images below). The skirts are flexi, and swish very nicely as you walk or dance.
- //elephante poses// — Decisions on the Bay #1 pose
Kerryth’s fractal-inspired artwork and lovely colour palettes just make her work a true joy to wear, and perfect for the lu’au.
- //elephante poses// — Evie #1 pose
Stop on by Spyralle and pick up Heliconia, and take a look at Kerryth’s many other amazing works. You won’t be sorry you did!
Mahalo, and a hui hou!