This is the November group gift from Azul. I unpacked it and looked and went OMG how am I going to photograph this? Black is terrible for showing up detail, and the detail on this is rather nice, in a steampunky type of way. Even with shadows enabled and a prim point light to try and pick up the highlights, my photos don’t do it justice. You need to run and pick it up yourself! Azul is FREE to join, and there are a ton of group gifts available when you do!
The dress is in standard size rigged mesh. There are no special sizes for mesh bodies. I tried it on Lara anyway, and it works, although I had to wear the medium size (makes note to go to the gym).
As the dress is steampunk influenced, I found a nice Neo-Victorian alleyway to photograph in. With the snow on the ground, I know the holiday season is just around the corner 🙂
- Outfit: GroupGift2016Nov Dress by Azul
- Body: Lara by Maitreya
- Hands and feet: Slink
- Shoes: Rachel Black Lace Boots by Hilly Haalan
- Stockings: Sensual Stockings by Black Swan
- Hair: Liv by EMO-tions
- Lips: Lip Gloss Copper 01 by kozmetik (hunt item, not available on marketplace)
- Liner: Kitty by Glamorize
- Eyes: Deep Sky Spring Moss by Mayfly
- Lashes: Lashes 01 by WoW Skins
- Skin: Adore Peach Bare by Lumae
- Earrings: Mystic Knot Earrings by Pomposity