Sure, Mardi Gras was yesterday, and many Christians observe Ash Wednesday today — but this phoenix arises from the ashes yet! We had a lovely Mardi Gras event at Eden on Saturday last, and I found this lovely outfit from Champagne! that is at home in any Carnival or Mardi Gras celebration — or even just for your favourite Burlesque show!
- Champagne! — Phoenix bodysuit, wings, tail & headress
- Earthstones — Phoenix Rising necklace & earrings
- //elephante poses// — Beautiful Hangover #2 pose
The bodysuit is all mesh in standard sizes, but I had no problems wearing it with my Maitreya Lara mesh bod. The wings are non-animated mesh, and come in two resizable varieties — one with particle flame effects (not shown), and one without. The phoenix tail has flexi bits that allow the bottom to waft about a little bit.
- Astlandia — Yey 1M pose
Earthstones adds the perfect jewelry touch with the Phoenix Rising necklace and earring set. Mahalo, Mama Jaz!
- //elephante poses// — Flutter #6
Personally, I’ve had a few events lately that have left me sitting in the ashes, but I had to remind myself — or be reminded — that ashes tell you that there was heat and light…. and that heat and light never completely disappears. However you make a splash, keep soaring!
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Calico Dae light ginger hair
- Skin: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Freckles: Izzie Button Body Freckles 2
- Eyeliner: [GA.EG] Audacity Eyeliners
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento
- Feet:SLink Feet Kitten