Or perhaps I’m the one in the white hat chasing the gangsters? I love coming up with outfits for themed parties. This is an old ensemble and I’m actually wearing it on my system bod. Sometimes, system clothing works really well, and in the case of old items from Carrie’s Lingerie (which is where the corset, bra, and gloves are from), you can’t really go wrong!
Oh and the fab car behind me is at Builder’s Brewery. They have fantastic classes for beginners to experts. Go and check them out for all your building needs.
- Lingerie: Val by Carrie’s Lingerie
- Pants: Thessa by Always
- Hat: Black Silk Fedora by Johny Aichi (that’s a resident, folks)
- Hair: Kimberly by Alice Project
- Boots: Laced & Strapped Black Leather Heels by Blackburns (marketplace link)
- Necklace: Ho Ho Ho and A Bottle of Rum by Chop Zuey
- Weapon: M9 Baretta 92FS by Total Rubbish (marketplace link)