The mist hangs close to your skin, a cool shiver runs down your spine that had nothing to do with the cold. You look around furtively, and there — framed in the glow of the streetlight, regal and shining in silver and black… one who walks as if she owns these streets…
- Silvan Moon Designs — Belladonna Ravenwood Dress, exclusive for Fallen Gods Decennial
- Silvan Moon Designs — Bento Gloves, exclusive for Fallen Gods Decennial
- Spyralle — Breakfast in Vegas (black and silver) hat
- Pixel Box — Miss Ferguson Steampunk Boots
- Chop Zuey — The Promised Morrow earrings
- Black Tulip — The Lady’s Stars (silver)
- Alaska Metro <3 — Foil Freckles tattoo (group gift for the new Alaska Metro group, free join!)
- //elephante poses// — Rose #2
Okay, I confess — I am NOT a fan of hats in SL. Even when they’re pretty, they…. just don’t work very well. But then sometimes the perfect outfit just pops into existence for you. When I found Silvan Moon Designs‘ new exclusive dress for the Fallen Gods Decennial, I knew that Spyralle‘s Breakfast in Vegas would make quite the statement.
- Frimon Store — Isabelly pose
The monsters were out, all right… but she was the one to be wary of.
Mahalo! A hui hou!