Some music, because Whit taught me. 🙂 Will I lose friends for Coldplay?
I know, it’s already all Hallow’s on the far side of the world, but in Europe and the Americas we’re still in the Eve! Happy Hallowe’en, my lovely friends! How about a little gift from G Field today? The wonderful Roodvosje shared Death Girl in her lovely post last week, and I fell so in love with it that I had to share it with you in my own way!
- G Field — Death Girl (2016 Hallowe’en gift)
- G Field — Bat Tights (2012 Hallowe’en gift)
- The Season of the Witch — Pentacle Necklace
- Pixel Box — Halloween Witch broom
- //elephante poses// — The Witch in the Dark #4
Black is tough to wear — I had to weave special darke magicks about it to keep the white powder sugar that falls from my donuts from showing against it… but the cloak has such a lovely deep crimson lining and beautiful buckle detail!
A quick note about the hood. Like hats, hoods are tricky, only moreso. G Field did a fantastic job in leaving enough hair space around the skull, so I was able to find something. I love Analog Dog, and Val fit very nicely. I had to do a little editing on some of the strands on the back of my head — you can edit, and go into “edit linked” mode and shrink those pesky pokers and move them individually. I did a larger piece on this a year or so ago, it’s tricky work but not bad. FIRST FIRST FIRST, always make a copy of the hair! The hair will always look horrid when you take the hood off, so you want to work with a copy!
- ZIPI poses — Lolita 2
I’m so totally in love with this dress and cloak that I think I’ll keep it about.. for whenever I need to show my darke side.
Happy Hallowe’en everyone! Mahalo — a hui hou!
- Hair: Analog Dog Val
- Skins: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Nails: Nailed It Dark set — All in One HUD
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento
- Feet: SLink Feet Mid