I am so ready for the Sun. It will burn me to a crisp if I’m not careful, but I need the Sun and the warmth, I need the waves at my ankles, I need the smell of flowers in the air.
And Nickki Romano at Island Style Designs knows it, and is ready for us. Nickki’s been gone a while but has brought ISD back in fine fashion with new fitmesh clothing in her distinctly beautiful island patterns! I get to show you the lovely Lokilani today, available in a twenty different textures!
- Island Style Designs — Lokilani (Royal Blue and White Hibiscus) dress
- Island Style Designs — Hoku lei #6
- Island Style Designs — Plumeria necklace
- Luminesse — Malai Winter Gold anklet
- an lar [poses] — The Bella Series – Five pose
Nickki has thankfully included fitmesh for all of the major bodies — all three Belleza bodies, both SLink, and Maitreya, as well as TMP, plus about three rigged mesh sizes.
I’ve also been shopping for hair lately — who doesn’t love a new style? It’s rough for those of us with curly hair, though — I still haven’t found good mesh-only curly hair. But I did find some lovely new styles from *ARGRACE* that suit me just fine! I love Karin, it has these optional whisps that you can either wear forward over your shoulders or back behind your back. They’re a lovely little touch!
- an lar [poses] — Being Miss Red Series – Five pose
Stop on by Island Style Designs and see what new things Nickki has been creating for us. There’s more coming that I am very excited to show you, so stay tuned.
Happy aloha Friday, everyone! Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: *ARGRACE* Karin hair
- Skins: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Face Freckles: Alaska Metro <3 — Foil Freckles tattoo
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Tattoo: Alaska Metro <3 Foil Flash tattoo
- Nails: Nailed It Dark set — All in One HUD
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento