- Caverna Obscura — Starlight (ocean) silks
- Persefona — Samia Wreath (navy)
- an lar [poses] — Cyanide Mini Series – One pose
I’m a sucker for beautiful silks, diaphanous and flowing. Caverna Obscura surely has mastered this art, combining fitmesh for those of us who love our mesh bodies with flexiprims for skirts. Starlight certainly is an excellent example. I stumbled across it while looking for some white silks for a recent event at Eden, and immediately fell in love.
- ONE Creations — DQ Model 1 pose
Starlight features fitmesh sleeves, top, and skirt — each in a opaque and diaphanous fitmesh and rigged mesh version, with flexiprim silks to augment. But wait, Aeon, you say! long mesh skirting is horrid for dancing, you always say so! Ahhhh, but Caverna was thinking ahead: there’s a full flexi skirt in here as well, so that nothing impedes your movement!
- //elephante poses// — The Witch in the Dark #3
All of the floral enhancements (with exception of Persefona’s wreath crown) are separate mesh pieces, and can be worn or left off at your convenience. This is truly an amazing piece, and a beautiful addition to Caverna’s line.
Join me at the oasis… feel the cool waters at your feet, the lovely breeze at your cheek, whispering through your hair….
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Analog Dog Annie
- Skins: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Nails: Nailed It Dark set — All in One HUD
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento
- Feet: SLink Feet Kitten