The Fallen Gods Decennial is on, and WOW are there a lot of exciting things happening! There’s a huge hunt as well as lots of side events. One of the little fun things is a little matchmaker fortune-teller booth at Fallen Gods, and you can win the Chronos Coal Black full avatar. On top of that, the hunt item from Fallen Gods is an alternate skin for Chronos, in water gold. So I, of course, had to play mix and match with them! Chronos features a variegated skin, monokini, headpiece, hair, staff, and backpiece, as well as a little swirl of butterflies. It’s all here!
- Fallen Gods — Chronos (Water Gold), exclusive for Fallen Gods Decennial
- [Kikay] — Look up! pose (now at a new location in-world!)
The full avatar gift from the matchmaker at Fallen Gods includes the Coal Gold skin, but I swapped out the hair for Empty Gold from Magika. It’s a little more my colour, and still works with the skin! The backpiece and staff might be a little much for dancing, but are fantastic for making your shining presence known!
- Fallen Gods — Chronos (Coal Gold) exclusive for Fallen Gods Decennial
- Luanes World — I stand for Peace 1 pose
Chronos also comes with some bluer-than-blue omega eye appliers, which are pretty decent, but I happened to pick up a lovely pair of Schadenfreude Moon in my eyes from the recent The Coven hunt, which seemed just perfect for this outfit!
- Black Cats poses — Boxing girls 1 pose (Marketplace link)
The Fallen Gods Decennial goes on for the whole month of October, but stop by soon! Enjoy the hunt and all the associated events, there’s too much fun out there to be had!
Chronos hair (golden sand)
- Hair: Fallen Gods Chronos (golden sand), Magika Empty Gold
- Skins: Fallen Gods Chronos Water Gold, Coal Gold
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Schadenfreude Moon in my eyes
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento
- Feet: SLink Feet Kitten