Sometimes some amazing things come down the pike and you just go wow
- Prism Design — Aurora catsuit and wings, exclusive for the 68 Main Event
- Footpaw Industries — Winged Charm necklace and earrings, Redeux gift
- VileCult — Rainbow eyeshadow (Epiphany Gift, July 2016)
- Bare Rose — AO HUD from B-Wings
- Ruca Tease – Slink Leather Black /silver strap sandals
Prism offers Aurora, an exclusive for the 68 Main Event going on right now. This bodysuit is absolutely stunning in its materials and lighting, and simply must be seen to be believed. It’s materials-enabled, and reflects local lighting beautifully. Aurora comes with several lighting effects, the principle one is a set of multicoloured invisible lights that circle and rotate about you, causing the bodysuit to shimmer in amazing ways.
The bento wings come with a simple built-in animation script, but they do not flap well: they shift from one static pose to another. THE GOOD NEWS is that a bento wing AO (such as the one that came with my B-Wings from Bare Rose) works amazingly well with Aurora‘s wings!
As much fun as it was to take pics of this bodysuit, my images cannot do it justice. Fortunately, you can go to 68 Main Event and take a look for yourself: Prism has a demonstration dummy set up for your perusal. Note that the light motion for the dress seems a bit slower than that on the demo unit at the event (this is a plus by my thinking).
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Analog Dog Squeeze
- Skin: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Freckles: Izzie Button Body Freckles 2
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Hands: Maitreya Lara bento
- Nails: Nailed it Bright set — All in One HUD
- Feet: SLink Feet Mid