I know, I’m always going on about how nice flexi dresses are for dancing. So let’s put my money where my mouth is: Eden’s Summerqueen dance was this past weekend, and Paris METRO Couture had exactly what I was looking for with Van Gogh Irises.
- Paris METRO Couture — Van Gogh Irises gown
- Spyralle — Grow a New Heart (emerald) necklace, exclusive for SWANK June 2017
- Spyralle — Summer Leaf earrings
- Island Style Designs — Plumeria headpiece
- Dressed by Lexi — Maui Pearls heels (SLink mid)
- Luanes World — Innocence pose
- //elephante poses// — Decisions on the Bay #3
I added a bit of jewelery from Spyralle: Summer Leaf earrings, and a new treat from the June 2017 SWANK event: Grow a New Heart necklace in emerald. Simple, clean, and the perfect complement to Irises.
- an lar [poses] — Tara Mini Series – Three pose
Now, as you might expect, a flexi gown is a bit complex. This full outfit comes in at about 200k complexity, and a good bit of that is in the flexiprim skirt. That’s about as high as I like to go for clothing in SL, but nothing compares with flexi for long gowns to dance in!
Happy Summer, everyone! A hui hou! Mahalo!
- Hair: Analog Dog Phaedra
- Skins: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento
- Feet: SLink Feet Mid