- Silvan Moon Designs — Lady Gothel gown (jealousy), exclusive for Enchantment
- *LightStar — Celtic Trinity Knot Silver & Gold necklace and earrings
- Chez GiGi – Monaco Gold Evening Sandals
- Analog Dog — Molly
- [Kikay] — Lolita A pose
- [addme.] — FG1602CCB5-2 pose
Lady Gothel comes in five colours named (more-or-less) after the deadly sins. My favourite colours aren’t hard to spot. I like strong colours, and greens and blues and purples most of all.
- Silvan Moon Designs — Lady Gothel gown (covet), exclusive for Enchantment
- Evelock Celtic Sheaf Lapis Lazuli Necklace & Earrings
- Analog Dog — Phaedra
- //elephante poses// — Rose #2
I’ve always been an opaque-gemstone kind of girl. Opal and lapis lazuli may be my favourites. I’ve had this lovely lapis set from Evelock for ages, but you would think that Evelock and Silvan Moon worked together to create a matched set.
- Exposeur Props and Poses — February Gift 15-3 pose (Marketplace Link)
For those of you who may not know, Mother Gothel, the namesake of this gown, was the “evil witch” who kept Rapunzel locked away in her tower from Tangled, the Disney adaptation of the faerie tale. She’s an interesting character, but I prefer the representation from Into the Woods, the faerie tale play from Steven Sondheim. Something about the depth of the Witch, her fear of loss — her actions become understandable, perhaps even forgiveable.
But I digress.
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Skins: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Face: [GA.EG] Barbara
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Maitreya Lara
- Hands: Maitreya Lara Bento
- Feet: SLink Feet Mid