The lovely Ia agreed to model for me again, and shows off one of my favourite of her outfits, a cyber angel, hard as steel and tender as a kiss
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Black One [B1] Catsuit – Latex Inamorata Catsuit, applier for Maitreya
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Extrema Electro Boots Black Fetish 4.0
- [Neurolab Inc.] — EV3 Cybernatic Arms+Hands v.1.8
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Heart Reactor MK-6 v.1.0.3
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Cyber Collar/Cuffs X-2 v.2.5
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Cyber Belt X-2 v.2.5
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Mecha Tail v.1.0
- [Neurolab Inc.] — Nano-X-Cyber Pet v.4.0.8
- GRAVES — G257 Mainframe Bodysuit leg discs – Black & Blue
- AITUI — Mechanical Wings – Majesty Snowbird +HUD Rare (Gacha item)
The mecha tail is wonderfully animated, darting about with a mind of its own. I’m quite sure it’s powered by a cat’s brain — ahhh, the miracles of future tech.
I think… to get philosophical for a moment…. that one of the joys of SL, or cosplay — or any similar opportunity to change who we are, or who we look like — is that we get the chance to explore ourselves more. I can look at Ia’s bionics – her wings, the little mechapet floating around — and her beauty, her humanity shines all the more.
Mahalo nui loa to Ia for sitting for my camera again. I’ll try to talk her into posing again sometime, this was a lot of fun!
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: no.match No Matter
- Skin: ESODE Olivia with CATWA applier
- Face: Catwa Jessica, v 4.10
- Makeup: Izzie’s Catwa freckles applier, Arte – Passion eyeshadow
- Eyes: Catwa Mesh eyes v 1.0
- Body: Maitreya Lara, v 3.5