How about a little music for my old friend Whit?
The 50s! Chrome and streamliners, the promise of the atom to power our homes, airplanes, spaceships! Eclectic Stars brings us Swingers – Atomic, a beautiful swing dress drawing us back to that time when we still looked at nuclear power with hope — but with bright shiny mesh instead of chrome and Naugahyde!
- Eclectic Stars — Swingers Atomic dress
- The Sugar Garden — Frilly Lace Socks
- Dressed by Lexi — Chemical Reaction necklace and earrings
- fri.day — Jane Heels (black)
Eclectic Stars has made Swingers in the standard five mesh sizes, plus fitmesh for Physique, Hourglass, Maitreya and TMP mesh bodies! I just happened to have this lovely atom-inspired necklace and earring set from Dressed by Lexi‘s Chemical Reaction, a four-part hunt gift from about a year ago. Seems as if it were made for this dress!
I love the satiny sheen on the top! I really need to look at more of Eclectic Stars‘ offerings — particularly since Jadziya promises “A little bit cheeky, many bits geeky!” It seems, perhaps, a store after my own heart.
And before you say anything, no, atoms do NOT look like that. It’s a cartoon. But images of s- and p-orbitals would be much less reminiscent of the 1950s kitsch. 🙂
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Alli & Ali Debbie Fire
- Skin: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Freckles: Adam n Eve (ae) Body Freckles Applier for Slink Physique
- Face: [GA.EG] Kirsten
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual
- Feet:Slink Feet Mid