As the sun lowers, the cool breezes sweep in down from the mauna, we’ll trade our kinis and pareos for a mu’umu’u or a nice dress…. and Spyralle has a perfect little treat in Five O’Clock.
- Spyralle — Five O’Clock Peacock gown
- *N@N@* — Sun/Moon Necklace and Earrings
- The Dark Fae — Boardwalk Flats Skittles
Five O’Clock is mesh in the five standard sizes, and has a lovely little flexi piece that fastens at the left hip with a little rosette. It gives nice little flow to the gown as you walk or dance!
I complemented Five O’Clock with a lovely necklace and earring set from *N@N@* that I don’t get enough opportunity to wear, but the turquoise and gold works well with the peacock colours.
Five O’Clock is an older dress, but it fits well and looks great. Kerryth currently has it in the outlet room at Spyralle, so you can pick up this lovely dress at a substantial discount!
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Alli & Ali Evie Fire
- Skin: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Freckles: Adam n Eve (ae) Body Freckles Applier for Slink Physique
- Face: [GA.EG] Kirsten
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual
- Feet:Slink Feet Flat