One of the things that I don’t do enough of is a bit of mix-and-match. Sure, swapping jewelry around is one thing but I confess that I don’t do enough mixing of separates. But it is a lot of fun when you find interesting combinations that work!
I was considering an outfit for the monthly bellydance-themed party at Eden recently, and fell in love with this skirt from Bellydance Goddess. Add a belt, and some beautiful bangles, and what for a top? Would you believe the top from Spyralle‘s Heliconia Opal? You bet!
- Bellydance Goddess — mesh skirt violet
- Bellydance Goddess — chain belt and colourful crystal beads
- Bellydance Goddess — bangles (group gift)
- Cazimi Designs — Rikah Anklet – Gold
- Spyralle – Heliconia Opal top
- Baby Monkey – Surfer necklace and hoop earrings
I confess, it’s a lot of fun taking pics while belly dancing. 🙂
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Calico Katie # light ginger
- Skin: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Face: [GA.EG] Kirsten
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual
- Feet:Slink Feet Mid