Well, no, they’re not sparrow’s wings, and okay, I know that Blue shared this outfit some long while back, but I borrowed it from her and paired it with some new wings from Material Squirrel for a themed party. I had to take a few shots, and I really wanted to share a few with you for a LotD.
- Material Squirrel – Sofiel Angel Wings
- Le Muguet – Girly Mood skirt & top
- Incognito – Moon Princess necklace, bright white
The Sofiel wings are flexi, not mesh. There’s a wonderful HUD for control, and they flutter nicely. Now — I have quite a few flexi butterfly-type wings, and they’re great. Feathered wings are a little more difficult — you expect them to have more depth, a little more heft. So, I’ll tell you right up that that’s lacking, and when you happen to catch a wing edge-on it looks a bit silly. That said, there isn’t a good inexpensive flexible alternative (there are plenty of rigid mesh feathered wings, but they do not move. These are an excellent middle-of-the-road alternative: reasonably priced, good for costumes (or just when you feel particularly light-of-wing) — and they look good!
Mahalo! A hui hou!
- Hair: Alli & Ali Titania Ombre Fire
- Skin: Oceane Body Design Quinn Perle
- Freckles: Adam n Eve (ae) Body Freckles Applier for Slink Physique
- Face: [GA.EG] Kirsten
- Eyelashes: [GA.EG] Glamour Alpha Lashes
- Eyeliner: [GA.EG] iLiner Eyeliners
- Eyes: Mayfly Luminous Twilight Forest
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual
- Feet:Slink Feet Medium