As summer is fast approaching, I thought I’d rummage in my closet for a nice summer style dress. I’ve owned this dress for ages, and I remember dithering over buying it to attend my first Summer Queen event at Eden when I was only about a month old. Back then, L$375 was a lot of money to a newbie (actually, it’s still more than I want to spend on a single outfit hehe) and I wavered back and forth before getting it.
It’s a lovely little dress with matching shoes in standard sizings (the shoes are non-rigged mesh and are resizable and work well on system or Slink flat feet). It certainly makes me look forward to the warmer weather!
- Dress: Diane Floral Dress Aqua White by Prism
- Hair: Serafine Fire by Alli & Ali
- Hands: Slink Casual
- Bangles: Orange Agate/ Silver Bangles by Duh!
- Earrings: LUX Celeste by RealEvil
- Necklace: Angel Heart Necklace TWO(F) by Gabriel