I’ve long had an uneasy relationship with St. Patrick’s day. If you want to know why, you can take a look here. But it’s always a great day to celebrate Éirinn, so I just had to share Celtic Beauty with you, a lovely gown with a flexiprim skirt, mesh earrings and crown, and an optional cape. Dressed by Lexi keeps adding Slink and Omega appliers to outfits, and the result is something to raise a glass of Guinness over!
- Dressed by Lexi – Celtic Beauty (with included jewelry, applier sold separately)
- Chez GiGi – Monaco Gold Evening Sandals
The Celtic knot detailing is just amazing, on the top, cape, and hem, and the golden ivy crown is the perfect complement.
Please do stop by Lexi’s and take a look at her lovely offerings. And however – and whatever – you celebrate, please do so responsibly! Éire go Brách!
Mahalo – Go raibh maith agat!
- Hair: Calico Eleanor Light Ginger
- Skin : Glam Affair Cleo Europa
- Freckles: Adam n Eve (ae) Body Freckles Applier for Slink Physique
- Lipstick: Glam Affair Cleo Prezioso Lipstick 01
- Eyes: Amacci Emerald
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual
- Feet:Slink Feet Mid