This week’s group gift from The White Armoury is the lovely Mists of Arador. It’s a lovely all-mesh gown in separate top and skirt pieces, with optional puffy sleeves, as well as matching bracelets and a brooch at the waist.
- The White Armory – Mists of Arador – Denalia gown (group gift, 2016/03/06)
- Chez GiGi – Monaco Gold Evening Sandals
- Spyralle – Summer Leaf necklace and earrings
In this day and age, I always test first against my Slink Physique mesh body. That is how I feel that I look my best! I have no problem with the standard SL body, although I’m loathe to use SL hands or feet.
Arador was not specifically designed for mesh body: it features the standard five mesh sizes plus a SL fitmesh size. I find that the XS fits the Physique body best, while the SL avatar works well with the XXS.
As with many similar meshes, I have problems with the straps on mesh tops/gowns at my shoulders: they sink beneath the skin on the Physique, and are too thin to use alpha zones. I haven’t shown that here (the rear view shown below is with the standard SL avatar body), but long hair easily hides the glitch.
It really is a fine gown, and a lovely addition to my wardobe. Mahalo to The White Armory for such a fine gift!
Mahalo, my friends, and aloha!
- Hair: Alli & Ali Tilly Hair Fire
- Skin : Glam Affair Cleo Europa
- Freckles: Adam n Eve (ae) Body Freckles
- Lipstick: Glam Affair Cleo Prezioso Lipstick 01
- Eyes: Amacci Emerald
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual
- Feet:Slink Feet Mid