This was my outfit for yesterday’s themed party at Eden. Sometimes with Second Life fashion, you just have to mix things up and see what works. This outfit is a complete mishmash of items from about ten different sources, including four jewelry makers, an old pair of system pants, boots from a lingerie set, and even a hat from the library!
This took some time to put together, in particular the sword belt, which is a large linkset. Edit linked and move and rotate every little piece of the sword one at a time omg! Don’t forget to take a backup of something you are editing like this!
Let’s see if I can detail some of this 🙂
- Jacket, vest and shirt: This is mesh, but I have absolutely no idea where it’s from. Given to me by friend Dana over 12 months ago and the creator mentions no store or marketplace links in their profile.
- Pants and red sash: From Lady Buccaneer by The Bottom Line (marketplace link)
- Sword and belt: Princely Pirate Belt with sword by GK Designs (marketplace link)
- Hair: LIV – braid (back) by EMO-tions
- Necklace: Ho Ho Ho and A Bottle of Rum by Chop Zuey
- Earring left: Basic Hoops Gold by Soonsiki/Besom
- Earring right: Cheyanne Earrings by Tantalum
- Ring: “Modern” Women’s Ring by J’Adore!
- Hands: Slink Casual
- Boots: Psyche Thigh High Boots by House of Rfyre
- Hat: Female Pirate Hat B2 – available in your inventory’s library folder