Ohhh, I’m a horrible tease, and I apologise in advance – but more on that at the end of this.
You may have noticed, I’m a bit of a sucker for medieval or faerie-inspired clothing. I accumulate far more than I can ever wear, but that doesn’t stop me! Last week’s group gift from The White Armory is a wonderful addition to my wardrobe. The Maiden of E’na Dorei gown is fitmesh, with add-on flexi sleeves.
- The White Armory – Maiden of E’na Dorei gown
- Les Encantades – Tiara and necklace from Enid Snow Gown
- Baby Monkey – Debbi Boot
I love the details, they really make any outfit of this nature! Now, why am I a tease? Because I just found out that The White Armory changes their group gifts frequently, so this lovely item is no longer offered. What’s the moral, then? Make them one of your regular stops! You’ll hate to miss out on their next one! So please stop by and take a look.
Mahalo and aloha, my friends!
- Hair: Alli & Ali Wildfang Hair #7
- Skin : Glam Affair Cleo Europa
- Freckles: Adam n Eve (ae) Body Freckles Applier for Slink Physique
- Lipstick: Glam Affair Cleo Prezioso Lipstick 01
- Eyes: Amacci Emerald
- Body: Slink Physique
- Hands: Slink Hands Casual