Early on when I had just started getting into the wonderful distracting world of Second Life, it became apparent I needed some formal wear. Places like Frank’s even enforce dress standards 🙂 So, I was at a dance (not formal) and the DJ had a raffle going with the prize being a Carrie’s gift card. To cut a long story short, I ended up winning it! At the time, it was the most Linden dollars I’d ever seen hehe.
I excitedly ran off to Carrie’s thinking I’d splurge on lingerie, then agonizing for hours as to what I should buy! If you’ve been to Carrie’s you undoubtedly know the feeling 🙂 I finally settled on this lovely gown and have never regretted it. I get complemented every time I wear it!
- Gown, shoes, and makeup: Holiday Sparkle Gown – Blue by Carrie’s Lingerie
- Jewelry: Lysse by Beloved Jewelry
- Hair: Tilly Fire by Alli & Ali
- Skin: Adore Peach Bare by Lumae
- Eyes: Deep Sky Spring Moss by Mayfly